Much like Monica (in my most favorite episode of Friends, no less), one of my biggest pet peeves is animals dressed as humans.
And yet... as much as I hate to admit it... I've been seriously thinking about putting The Captain in a costume for Halloween.
I know. I disappoint myself too. It's okay. You can say it.
So... let's discuss my Etsy finds, shall we?
- A puppy spider. No way, no how. That thing would haunt me in my dreams, people.
- A hamster dressed as Superman. Um... no. We used to kill every hamster (by accident) we had growing up, so maybe it's that. But I can't waste a cape on a rodent. Sorry, Charlie.
- A super cute pup in an oversized lion costume? TOTALLY. So stinkin' cute. The Captain would probably eat the thing, but still... totally worth the pictures.
- Chia pet. It pains me that I didn't think of this myself. Brilliant. A little outdated, perhaps. But stupid clever and totally cheesy. Just how I like it.
- Where's Waldo? YES! So cute and totally doable. I'm not sure I could keep the glasses on our pup... but I'd be willing to try.
- A boob scarf. There are so many levels of wrong with this, I truly don't even know where to begin. In fact, I may be speechless. That happens once a decade, so let that sink in for a sec, shall we?
Are you dressing your pet up this Halloween?
Not that I'd rip off your idea or anything -- I'm just curious. Promise. :)
This time last year: